AMWatch

Norwegian pension and asset management adviser has ambitions to expand to the rest of the Nordics following acquisition

Norli Pension Founder Thomas Vinge Hansen has acquired majority of Norwegian pension adviser Gabler alongside Swiss family office owner. The ambition is to expand the business to the rest of the Nordic region.

L to R: NICG owner Thomas Vinge Hansen, Gabler Group CEO Aksel Bjerkvik and Gabler Chairman of the Board Johan Solbu Braaten signing the purchasing agreement. | Photo: Kubrix/Magnus Aune

Through NIP Holding, Thomas Vinge Hansen, Founder of Nordic Insurance Consolidation Group, which is behind Danish pension fund Norli Pension, has acquired Norwegian company Gabler alongside the owners of a Swiss family office.

While the buyers take over 70 percent of the company, managers and other key individuals in the company own the remaining 30 percent, Gabler, which offers advisory, reporting and analysis in pension, insurance and asset management, writes on its corporate website.

Read the whole article

Get 14 days free access.

No credit card is needed, and you will not be automatically signed up for a paid subscription after the free trial.

  • Access all locked articles
  • Receive our daily newsletters
  • Access our app
An error has occured. Please try again later.

Get full access for you and your coworkers.

Start a free company trial today

More from AMWatch

Nasdaq reports record year in Europe

In 2021, the number of new equity listings on the Nasdaq exchange in Copenhagen broke the old record set in 2007, and in Stockholm, the exchange recorded its highest-ever number of new listings. Nasdaq also had increasing trading volumes last year.

Further reading

Latest news

Jobs

Latest news from FinansWatch (dk)

Latest news from EnergyWatch

Latest news from ShippingWatch